Register an Application
Follow the steps below to create the application registration:
- Sign in to Azure Portal.
- Search and select for Azure Active Directory
- Select +Add and select App registration.
- Enter a display Name for your application. The users of your application might see the name when using the app, for example during sign-in. The display name can be changed at any time and multiple app registrations can share the same name.
- In Support account types select Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory - Multitenant)
- Under Redirect URI (optional) enter following the call back you have received from us (look similar to this https://datapult.dk/azure-sso-callback/YOUR-SLUG-HERE
- Select Register to complete the initial app registration.
- Copy the Application (client) ID and send it to Datapult (draft as you will need to send another value).
- In the left panel under Manage select Certificates & Secrets.
- Under Client secrets click + New client secret.
- Add ad description for client secret.
- We recommend setting an expiration value of fewer than 12 months.
- Select Add.
- Record the secret's value and send it to Datapult.
- You are done!